Waitrose Duchy Organic Pink Lady Apples 5 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Fruit count per bag is dependent on fruit size. Minimum 5 pieces per bag.
Organic Pink Lady® Apples are grown without reliance on artificial chemicals and fertilisers.
Organic Pink Lady® are crisp and sweet with a “slight fizz”. They are a slow maturing, sun-loving variety with apples needing a full 120 days of dedicated care to perfect the unique pink blushed skin colour and distinct sweet flavour. Pink Lady® apples are a cross between Golden Delicious and Lady Williams varieties, developed in the 1970s in Western Australia.
Produced by our specially selected growers from countries and regions around the world. Countries of origin change throughout the year with seasonality, including Argentina, Chile, France, Italy, New Zealand, South Africa and USA.
Our fundamental belief is that few things in life are more important than the food you buy. Good quality is essential.
1 of your 5 a day = 1 apple. Good food, good farming, good causes
Supporting The Prince's Charities
Sales of Waitrose Duchy Organic products provide a donation to The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation.
This year, over £2.5m will be donated to the Foundation, supporting good causes across the UK. Since 2009, you've helped to raise over £14m for initiatives such as the Duchy Future Farming Programme, which helps farmers develop more sustainable farming practices.
Registered Charity 1127255
(England and Wales)
Organic farming works with nature to build fertility in the soil without reliance on artificial chemicals and fertilisers.
LEAF - Linking Environment and Farming
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
- Brands: Duchy from Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Nut Free, Gluten Free
- Options: Vitality healthy food
Keep refrigerated after purchase.
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Organic Pink Lady® Apples
Refrigerate after purchase.
For best before date and origin see front of pack.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non-EU Agriculture
To retain freshness this product has been packed in a bag
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||11.8g|
Pink Lady apples are grown in America, and to pay a tribute, this is our apple version of the classic American banoffee pie. Light crisp filo pastry encases sweet crunchy Pink Lady apple slices and truly scrumptious toffee sauce. The easiest tart you can make.
These are the ultimate picnic or lunchbox filler and are a great alternative to a sarnie. Light crispy pastry encases flavour-packed sausage and Pink Lady apple.
A very easy yet impressive dessert with exotic almond and rose water scented frangipane hidden under the apple. This is equally good with vanilla ice cream scooped on top, melting as it hits the hot apples. Use a 15cm fluted tart tin to stamp out the circles or a cookie cutter.
You'll love these delicious, honey coated slices of dried apple. They are simply divine especially when you need a sugar hit with the honey and natural sweetness of the Pink Lady apples working together - avoid the chocolate bar and head straight for the apple crisps!
Recipe kindly provided by Pink Lady Apples.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.