Waitrose Duchy Organic Salad Potatoes 1.5kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
£1.00 per kg
Delicious in salads or simply boiled and topped with a knob of butter.
Every Waitrose Duchy Organic purchase generates money for The Prince of Wales's Charities.
Since 2009, you've helped to raise over £14m for good causes - including the Duchy Future Farming Programme, which supports British farmers in developing more sustainable farming practices.
For more information visit www.waitrose.com/organic
Organic farming works with nature, using crop rotations and clover to build fertility in the soil.
Keep in a cool dark place.
Hob - From Ambient. Scrub and rinse the potatoes well to remove any soil and place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.; Steam - From Ambient. Scrub and rinse the potatoes well to remove any soil. Place in a steamer above a pan of boiling water. Cover with a lid and steam for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Serve with a knob of butter.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Egypt, Israel, UK.
Bag - Plastic
Full Product Name:
Duchy Organic Salad Potatoes
Keep in a cool dark place.
For display until date and origin see front of pack.
WARNING: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non EU Agriculture, The Prince's Countryside Fund
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|Vitamin C||16.0mg (20% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Moist, tender and full of the colours of spring, this rocket and hazelnut crusted roast lamb makes an exciting change to the conventional roast. Serve with crushed new potatoes and carrots for a completely satisfying meal.
Smoked haddock is low in fat and packed with vitamins and minerals, making this quick and tasty dish a healthy one too.
A lovely alternative to mint sauce, the red onions and tangy gravy really bring out all those fabulous flavours in the lamb
Versatile and packed with good things, this tortilla is as good warm as it is cold. Serve for lunch or supper with salad or a jacket potato, wrap it up and take it on a picnic or have it in your lunchbox for a tasty alternative to sandwiches; the choice is yours. The crunchy cheesy topping gives an old favourite a new twist.
A really simple and satisfying Italian dish. Everything is cooked in one pan, which helps to keep the chicken tender, succulent and full of flavour.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.