Waitrose Duchy Organic Sweet Potatoes 700g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£3.00 per kg
Colourful, fragrant and nutty sweet potatoes.
Preheat oven, remove all packaging. Peel, dice and wash thoroughly. Cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the sweet potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Turn occasionally.
Remove all packaging. Peel, dice and wash thoroughly. Cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Place in a pan of boiling water, cover and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Bag and label recyclable.
Organic Sweet Potatoes.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.7g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This tasty colourful salad makes a delicious summer supper. Cooked frozen soy beans work just as well as fresh.
Strictly speaking, a tagine should be cooked in a traditional North African earthenware pot of the same name. One of the beauties of this recipe is that you don’t actually need one to make it. Another is that it is extremely Moorish, if you’ll pardon the pun. Harissa is a spicy paste made from chilli, garlic and various other seasonings.
A tasty twist on a hearty jacket potato. Serve with a salad, or as an accompaniment to grilled meat or fish.
Fancy a salad but don't want to feel hungry an hour later? This salad is definitely the one for you then. There's bags of flavour going on with the sweet and syrupy Maple cured bacon, roasted potato chunks, and zingy dressing - and all the sharpness of the chicory which also provides that all important crunch.
Jamie Oliver: "The fish fingers in this sandwich are big on flavour and crunch. Each one is packed full of lovely Alaskan pollock fillet and coated in my naturally golden breadcrumbs made from specially baked loaves."
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.