Waitrose Duchy Organic Walnuts 150g
over 1 month *
£1.99 per 100g
Wholesome nuts, delicious as a snack, with cereal or sprinkled over salads
Love life: selected by our nutritionists and chefs to give you tasty and nutritionally balanced food to fall in love with.
Supporting The Prince's Charities
Sales of Waitrose Duchy Organic products provide a donation to The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation.
This year, over £2.5m will be donated to the Foundation - supporting good causes such as the Duchy Future Farming Programme, which helps farmers develop more sustainable farming practices.
Registered Charity 1127255 (England and Wales)
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, consume within three weeks.
Small children can choke on nuts.
May contain other nuts
Return To Address
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened consume within two weeks.
For best before and weight see side of pack.
WARNING: Small children can choke on nuts
EU Organic - FR-BIO-01, EU/Non Agriculture
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||6.1g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||2.6g||0.7g|
|This pack contains 6 servings|
Whatever happened to the coffee walnut whip? Whatever happened to the walnut whip which had two walnuts? Here is a rather grown up version of the walnut whip using a gooey, dairy free coffee filling.
A spongy and tasty British carrot cake with a gorgeous cream cheese icing.
A seasonal recipe from the Vegetarian Society, this fresh salad is great for a lazy August afternoon.
This classic and rustic French side dish made of sliced potatoes is easily transformed into a main meal when accompanied by eggs and a rocket and walnut pesto.
1 hr 30 mins
These small French cakes are lighter than many other pâtisserie items and in this version come served with a heavenly angel delight and Limoncello syrup.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.