Waitrose French Onion Soup 600g
6 days guaranteed *
31.7p per 100g
A soup of onions, cider and beef stock
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Preparation: To open, press down on the spout tab to break.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Hob - From Chilled. Gentle heat 5-6 mins
Empty contents into a pan. Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat D 800W 6 mins
Cat E 900W 5 1/2 mins
Cat E 1000W 5 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove lid. Lay the lid back onto the pot and place on a microwavable plate. Stir halfway through heating. After heating, stir and stand for 2 minutes. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
A soup made with onions, cider and beef stock
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see top of lid.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Onion (42%), Kentish Cider (3%), Cornflour, Beef Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Salt, Molasses, White Pepper, Onion Concentrate, Tomato Concentrate, Caramelised Sugar Syrup
|Typical Values||As Prepared per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pot|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||3.4g||10.2g|
|This pack contains 2 servings|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.