Offer - Waitrose Fresh Carbonara Sauce 350g
over 1 week *
68.3p per 100g
A sauce made with cream, Grana Padano cheese, pancetta and bacon
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. For use by date see lid.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date.
Use within one month.
Cooking Instructions - General. Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Hob - From Chilled. Gentle Heat 4-5 mins.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat D 800W: 4 1/2 mins.
Cat E 900W: 4 mins.
Cat E 1000W: 3 1/2 mins.
Remove lid. Lay the lid back on to the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.; Microwave - From Frozen. Cat D 800W: 8 mins.
Cat E 900W: 7 mins.
Cat E 1000W: 6 1/2 mins.
Remove lid. Lay the lid back on to the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
A sauce made with cream, Grana Padano cheese, pancetta and smoked bacon
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Single Cream (Milk) (25%), Milk, Water, Grana Padano Cheese (7%) (Milk, Preservative Egg Lysozyme), Smoked Pancetta (5%) (Pork Belly, Salt, Spices, Corn Dextrose, Black Peppercorns, Preservatives Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrate, Garlic Powder), Créme Fraîche (Milk), Smoked Bacon (Pork, Water, Salt, Corn Glucose Syrup, Stabilisers Sodium Triphosphate, Sodium Phosphates and Sodium Polyphosphate, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative Sodium Nitrite), Cornflour, Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Lemon Juice, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, White Pepper, Black Pepper
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pot|
|of which saturates||8.2g||14.3g|
|of which sugars||1.7g||3.0g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.