Offer - Waitrose Goan Fish Curry 350g
We use whole and ground spices and fresh herbs as ingredients in our Indian dishes free of artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives.
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results microwave from chilled. Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat D 800W 4 mins
Cat E 900W 3 1/2 mins
Cat E 1000W 2 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a microwaveable plate and heat. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Allow to stand for 1 minute.; Microwave - From Frozen. Cat D 800W 7 mins
Cat E 900W 6 1/2 mins
Cat E 1000W 5 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a microwaveable plate and heat. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Allow for stand to 1 minute.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 20 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 1 minute.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 35 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stir halfway through heating. Heat until piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 1 minute.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Pieces of marinated hake fillet in a coconut and tomato sauce
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
For use by date see front of pack.
WARNING: Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Fish, Contains Mustard, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Hake (Fish) (37%), Onion, Coconut Extract, Water, Desiccated Coconut, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée, Toasted Flaked Coconut, Tamarind Paste, Chopped Coriander, Lemon Juice, Ground Coriander, Paprika, Salt, Curry Leaves, Chilli Powder, Green Chilli, Mustard Seeds, Turmeric, Fennel, Cardamom
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||8.1g||14.2g|
|of which sugars||2.5g||4.4g|
|This pack provides 2 servings|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.