Waitrose Half Fat French Creme Fraiche 200ml
6 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
37.5p per 100ml
Thickened Pasteurised Soured Half Cream
Enjoy its tangy taste hot or old, sweet or savoury dishes
Preparation and Usage
Recipe Suggestion: Ideal for spooning and for use in both hot and cold, sweet or savoury recipes and doesn't separate even if boiled.
Country of Origin
Foil - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Lid - Metal - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Half Cream (Milk, Lactic Cultures), Thickener Modified Maize Starch, Stabiliser Pectin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||9.8g||2.9g|
|of which sugars||3.5g||1.1g|
The hot horseradish is the perfect partner to succulent cod fillets in this simple and elegant dish.
A tasty dish of pan-fried cod fillets with parmesan mash and sundried tomato dressing.
Our new Hampshire breed free range pork is tender and tasty – perfect for a warming supper in 20 minutes.
This lovely classic French dish is halfway between a saute and a stew; Pink Lady apples and the wine, herbs and mushrooms create a warming supper for everyday eating or entertaining even on the other side of the channel.
1 hr 10 mins
Heavenly honey flavoured blueberry compote over tangy fresh lemon tart and served with creme fraiche. This restaurant chic dessert epitomises summer.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.