Offer - Waitrose Maris Piper Potatoes 2kg
Maris Piper is a great all rounder with a firm, creamy texture and great flavour making it the perfect choice for chunky chips, crisp outside and just soft to the bite inside. Picked for their larger size and easy peeling, these are also great for roast potatoes, mash and wedges
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable framing methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www. leafmarque.com
Keep in a cool, dark place.
Deep Fry - From Ambient. Medium/Hot 5-6 mins
Peel and cut into chips, wash and dry thoroughly. Fry in preheated all at 190°C for 5-6 minutes.; Hob - From Ambient. Mash
Simmer 20-25 mins
Peel and cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces. Place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain well and mash with a little butter and milk, or some créme fraîche together with some freshly ground pepper.; Oven cook - From Ambient. Roast
Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7 45-50 mins
Preheat the oven. Peel and wash, then cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 45-50 minutes, until golden and crispy. Turn occasionally.
Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7 1-1 ¿ hrs
Preheat the oven. Wash the potatoes well. Dry and prick the skin with a fork. Place directly on to an oven shelf and bake fro 1-1 ¿ hours or until the potato has a crispy skin and a soft centre.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Cyprus and Israel.
Bag - Plastic
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Maris Piper Potatoes
Keep in a cool dark place. Foe best before date and origin see front of pack.
WARNING: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
A tasty dish of pan-fried cod fillets with parmesan mash and sundried tomato dressing.
Families will love this golden fish pie with a sweet potato topping, prime cod and bacon. A complete meal in a dish, it’s packed with nutrients.
1 hr 25 mins
“A tasty brunch recipe the whole family can enjoy”
These are basically roast potatoes in the shape of chips and they really are great. We roasted with a little rosemary and dipped them in our smoked chilli ketchup. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
Gremolata is a combination of garlic, parsley, and lemon zest, giving this succulent lamb dish a magical flavour that goes well with crisp traditional Swedish potatoes.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.