Waitrose Melton 2 Mowbray Pork, Pickle & Cheese Pies 150g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
99.3p per 100g
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
For best results remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving
For use by date see front of pack.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Seasoned uncured British pork filling with pickle and cheese in hot water crust pastry with crumb topping
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
FORTIFIED WHEAT FLOUR (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), pork (22%), pork lard, PICKLE (8%) (vegetables in variable proportions onion, swede, carrot and gherkins, sugar, spirit vinegar, water, tomato paste, maize starch, dates, barley malt extract, salt, ginger, preservative potassium sorbate, rice flour, garlic powder, onion extract, cayenne pepper, clove, sunflower oil, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg), pork fat, RED LEICESTER CHEESE (4%) (milk, colour annatto, salt), palm oil, water, rapeseed oil, potato starch, salt, pasteurised free range egg, pork gelatine, modified maize starch, white pepper, yeast, turmeric, nutmeg, paprika extract
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per Pie|
|of which saturates||8.4g||6.3g|
|of which sugars||4.4g||3.3g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.