Waitrose Olive Ciabatta 270g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
66.7p per 100g
Light, airy ciabatta, made to an Italian style recipe and laced with black Kalamata and green olives. Hand-shaped and stone-baked for a traditional crisp crust. Best served warm.
Distinctive to the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, ciabatta resembles a well-worn slipper. This light and airy bread was created to accompany the regions rich pasta and meat dishes. After rising, the dough must be handled with a very light touch "like a baby" as Italians say, to prevent the precious air bubbles being knocked out.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Ambient. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 8-10 mins.
Remove all packaging.
Place directly on to middle oven shelf.
Preparation and Usage
Best served warm
Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas 6.
Place 500g cherry tomatoes, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 25g pack torn basil in a roasting tin, season. Roast for 15 minutes.
Slice the olive ciabatta loaf into 8 brushing each side with 1 tbsp oil, place on a tray and bake for 10-15 minutes. Top with the tomatoes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Kalamata Olives (9%), Green Olives (6%), Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4%), Salt, Malted Wheat Flour, Yeast, Red Wine Vinegar, Bay, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 Pack|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||2.1g||1.4g|
Everyone knows honey and cheese is a combo made in heaven. We dolloped some of our Smoked Chilli Honey onto a Camembert before baking it. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas
A bright and juicy plateful of gorgeous summer colours and flavours.
I love the combination of salty cheese and sweet membrillo in this classic tapa. Membrillo, a Spanish-style quince jelly, is increasingly easy to find in good delis and supermarkets. You can buy it in blocks that you slice, or in softer pastes that can be spread on toasts. Similarly manchego cheese is relatively easy to obtain. Tip: Try other toppings to add variety to your tapas spread, such as jamon and piquillo peppers, or marinated anchovies and sliced manzanilla olives.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.