Waitrose Onion Gravy 500g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 13)*
53.8p per 100g
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Hob - From Chilled. Remove cardboard header card. Cut open the pouch. Empty contents into a saucepan. Heat over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Check that products is piping hot - if not reheat for further brief period. Stir well before serving.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat D 800W 5 mins
Cat E 900W 4 1/2 mins
Cat E 1000W 4 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove cardboard header card. Cut an opening in the top of the pouch. Heat on Full Powder for the time shown above. Leave to stand for 1 minute before carefully emptying contents into a serving bowl, holding the pouch by the top corner. Stir well before serving.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
An onion gravy made with beef and chicken stock, caramelised onions and red wine
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. For use by date see front of pack header card.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before: do not refreeze once defrosted.
WARNING: Pouch and contents will both be hot after cooking. Please handle with care
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Onion (35%), Beef Stock (Beef Bones, Water, Carrot, Onion, Garlic, Tomato Purée, Thyme, Black Peppercorns, Whole Bay Leaf), Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken Bones, Carrots, Onion, Thyme, Whole Bay Leaf), Red Wine (Preservative Sulphur Dioxide), Water, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Balsamic Vinegar (Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide), Molasses, Sea Salt, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Ground Bay Leaf, Cracked Black Pepper
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/6 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||2.0g|
|This pack contains 6 servings|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.