Waitrose Oriental Sweet & Sour Chicken in Batter 420g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
92.9p per 100g
- Brands: Waitrose
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results oven cook from chilled.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190ºC, Fan 170ºC 15 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and peel back film over the chicken compartment. Remove the chicken pieces and place on a baking tray. Pierce film over the sauce compartment and place tray on the baking tray next to the chicken and place in centre of oven. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 5, 190ºC, Fan 170ºC 30 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and peel back film over the chicken compartment. Remove the chicken pieces and place on a baking tray. Pierce film over the sauce compartment and place tray on the baking tray next to the chicken and place in centre of oven. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Chicken breast in a crispy batter with sweet and sour sauce
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
For use by date see front of pack.
WARNING: Although every care is taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Produced in the UK from British chicken
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken Breast (28%), Water, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rice Flour, Ginger Purée, Tomato Purée, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Garlic Purée, Rice Wine, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Spirit Vinegar, Raising Agents Disodium Diphosphate and Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Colour Paprika Extract, Sunflower Oil, Fermented Soya Bean, Wheat, White Pepper, Flavouring, Yeast, Cane Molasses, Onion Purée, Tamarind Paste, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Ground Clove
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.7g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||10.0g||21.0g|
|This pack contains 2 servings|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.