Offer - Waitrose Parmentier Potatoes 500g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
29.8p per 100g
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 7, Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C 30 minutes tipped onto baking tray or 50 minutes in foil. Preheat oven and remove film lid.
For best results tip onto a baking tray. Stir occasionally throughout cooking time. Cook until crisp and golden. These cooking instructions are a guide as all appliances vary.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Full Product Name:
Diced potatoes with a shallot and garlic butter and herbs
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 24 hours. Do not exceed use by date.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potatoes (93%), Rapeseed Oil, Shallot and Garlic Butter (3%) (Salted Butter (Milk), Roast Shallots (Shallots, Sunflower Oil), Garlic Puree, Thyme, Salt, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Black Pepper), Parsley, Rosemary, Antioxidant Sodium Metabisulphite
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/3 Pack|
|of which saturates||1.6g||2.7g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||1.7g|
Tender chicken and golden parmentier potatoes are an ideal match in this simple dish, which can all be cooked together in a roasting dish - perfect for a special Mother's Day meal.
2 hrs 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.