Offer - Waitrose Premium Gourmet Pork Sausagemeat with Black Pepper & Nutmeg 450g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
£7.31 per kg
They are fed a balanced, cereal based diet on carefully selected British farms, exclusively for Waitrose. We work with a long established group of dedicated farms, selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Remove all packaging.
Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 35-40 mins
To bake as sausagemeat block:
Preheat oven. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within two hours, consume within two days.
Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 25 mins
To bake as stuffing balls:
Preheat oven. Cut stuffing into 12 equal pieces. Roll into balls with lightly floured hands. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Cool leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within two hours, consume within two days.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Assured Foods Standards Pork
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Pork (84%), Water, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat, Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, Yeast
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/6 Pack|
|of which saturates||4.1g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||0.6g|
|This pack provides 6 servings|
Homemade bois boudran dipping sauce cranks the flavour up a notch in this fabulous take on a classic British picnic snack. Galton uses quail eggs however hen eggs will work just as well.
A delicious pork, apricot and pistachio stuffing that will go well with your festive bird.
Ideal for a quick dinner for the family, and perfect for entertaining with friends in the sun, this dish is ideal with Hardy's Anniversary Shiraz 2011.
Children and adults will enjoy making and eating these snacks, served with a delicious sweet chilli and tomato dipping sauce.
Try our delicious recipe for pork, apple and hazelnut stuffing - perfect with roast turkey.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.