Waitrose Red Potatoes 2kg
2 days guaranteed *
86p per kg
These versatile potatoes really stand out with their distinctive red-skin and cream coloured flesh. Velvet smooth and firm textured at the same time, they make great gratins or dauphinoise. Their creamy flesh makes them perfect for mashing. Simple mash with a little butter, single cream and season to taste for irresistibly luxurious mashed potatoes.
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Keep in a cool dark place.
For best before date and origin see front of pack.
Boil - From Ambient. Simmer 20 mins
Peel and cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft.; Hob - From Ambient. Mash
Simmer 20-25 mins
Peel and cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain well and mash with a little butter and milk, or some crème fraîche together with some freshly ground pepper.; Oven cook - From Ambient. Roast
Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7 45-50 mins
Preheat the oven. Peel and wash, then cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Turn occasionally.
Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7 1-1 1/2 hrs
Preheat the oven to . Wash the potatoes well. Dry and prick the skin with a fork. Place directly on to an oven shelf and bake for 1 - 1 1/2 hours or until the potato has a crispy skin and a soft centre.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Egypt, Israel, UK.
Film - Not Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Keep it in a cool dark place. For best before date and origin see front of pack.
WARNING: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep these bag away from babies and small children.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
A perfect potato dish for Sunday lunch or dinner party - serve in wedges, or put the whole cake on the table for everyone to cut into
1 hr 50 mins
This succulent beef burger is bursting full of flavour and served with thick cut chips; you will have a restaurant classic served in no time. And if the sun is shining, why not pop your burgers on the barbecue?
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.