Waitrose Soft White Breadcrumbs 200g
6 days guaranteed *
59.5p per 100g
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Use to make bread sauce and stuffings. These soft breadcrumbs are also ideal used to coat fish, chicken or pork and make a great gratin topping.
Preparation and Usage
Cooks' Tip: Use to make bread sauce and stuffings. These soft breadcrumbs are also ideal used to coat fish, chicken or pork and make a great gratin topping.
Country of Origin
Republic of Ireland
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/4 pack|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||3.3g||1.6g|
Polpettine is Italian for tiny meatballs, but this quick and easy version is made with tuna.
A tasty variation on an American classic, these turkey and wholegrain burgers are great for lunch.
Gremolata is a combination of garlic, parsley, and lemon zest, giving this succulent lamb dish a magical flavour that goes well with crisp traditional Swedish potatoes.
1 hr 20 mins
These quick and easy fishfingers, made with fresh cod and coated with pesto breadcrumbs, will become a family teatime favourite
Simple yet delicious, this is a salmon dish with a difference - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.