Waitrose Sunflower Seeds 100g
over 1 month *
99p per 100g
- Brands: Waitrose
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month. For best before end date see side of pack.
Small children can choke on seeds
Preparation and Usage
Perfect for salads, sprinkling and baking
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month.
For best before end date see side of pack.
Warning: Small children can choke on seeds.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||4.5g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||1.6g||0.4g|
|Magnesium||390.0mg (104% of NRV)||97.5mg (26% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Mix up this easy scone style bread with simple store cupboard ingredients. Serve warm, split and buttered with spoonfuls of extra honey for a weekend breakfast or try spread with soft goats cheese, a drizzle of honey and topped with salad for an easy lunch.
Homemade coleslaw is always a delight, and this salad combines its freshness and crunch with an oil-based rather than a creamy dressing. Toasted seeds add flavour and nutrition, for an all-round power salad.
Try this simple recipe for a twist on the much-loved breaded fish theme. The interesting tastes and textures make this an ideal dish for kids!
White cabbage is traditionally used in coleslaw but red cabbage adds spectacular colour and using natural yogurt to bind everything together gives it a real fresh taste. This is a meal in one for lunch, lunch boxes or supper, or if you wish coleslaw to accompany other foods leave out the cheese and prepare half the quantity.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.