Waitrose Sweet Peppers 2 per pack
2 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Refrigerate after purchase.
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a film.
For use by date see front of pack.
Wash before use
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||6.1g|
An easy spaghetti for all the family that requires little or no shopping.
Try these colourful parcels of sweetcorn, pepper and prawns, topped with melting coriander and garlic butter.
Spicy jollof rice is a simple, tasty all-in-one recipe that’s popular in many parts of West Africa. Succulent chicken thighs are browned then cooked in a tomato, chilli and ginger sauce. Then you pop in the basmati rice and cook on a very low heat, adding colourful sliced peppers and okra on top, too. So you can bring one big tasty pot to the table and let everyone dig in!
1 hr 25 mins
Tex-mex is all about simple, delicious, spicy flavour and nothing encapsulates this wildly popular style than chicken fajitas. Do them well and you'll be rewarded with succulent & juicy chicken with bags of amazing flavour. Here's our version using our own Mexican Magic. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
1 hr 45 mins
Family friendly, easy to prepare and everyone can assemble their own at the dinner table.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.