Waitrose Walnut Halves 100g
over 1 month *
£1.55 per 100g
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month.
Small children can choke on nuts
May contain other nuts and sesame
Preparation and Usage
Ready to use in cakes and breads, super in salads
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month.
For best before end date see side of pack.
Warning: Small children can choke on nuts. May contain small fragments of shell.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||5.6g||1.4g|
|of which sugars||2.5g||0.6g|
This is a great fudge recipe which never fails!
Quick and easy to make whilst being very light and healthy, this is good food at its best. The crunchy mixture of the nuts, breadcrumbs and crunchy, sweet celery make a lovely contrast to the soft, creamy cod.
Use up a garden glut in this sweet, spiced sponge loaf - the hidden veg keeps it moist and walnuts add crunch.
1 hr 15 mins
Tasty and very ‘moreish’ these savoury scones should be served warm with the butter gently melting so you can swirl in a nutty-sweet stick of Fenland celery. It makes a perfect combination ideal for a light lunch or teatime treat.
These low-cost teatime treats offer the right kind of credit crunch. Good with ice cream!
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.