Offer - Waitrose Watercress, Rocket & Spinach Salad 130g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
£1.53 per 100g
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
Washed & ready to dress. Serving suggestion: Pan Fried Monkfish Salad with Lemon and Herb. Serves 2. 145g bag Waitrose watercress, roquette & spinach salad. 3 tbsp olive oil, 450g monkfish tail, sliced into 3cm pieces, Zest and juice of 1 lemon, 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley. Heat the oil in a frying pan then fry the monkfish for 10 minutes until golden and cooked throughout. Add the lemon zest and juice and the chopped parsley & heat for 1 minute. Place the fish on top of the Waitrose watercress, roquette & spinach salad and pour over the lemon dressing from the pan. Try any Waitrose salad dressing to complement this salad.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Watercress, Baby Spinach, Rocket
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
This vibrant salad hails from the Iranian city of Shiraz. Greg Malouf serves the restaurant version with an array of edible flowers - if you're feeling adventurous, why not do the same.
This American-style dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
This pâté is such an easy recipe to prepare and is also great for boosting your omega 3 intake.
A great buffet salad to dig in to. Try and make sure your salmon is from a sustainable source
King scallops make even the simplest dish feel special
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.