Waitrose White Rolls 4 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Suitable for Home Freezing
Preparation and Usage
Serving Suggestion: Slice in half and serve or lightly toast under a pre-heated grill. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Made with strong bread flour and fresh yeast, these rolls are proved for longer to give a moist texture and fuller flavour
Store in a cool dry place.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the best before date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: Do not refreeze once defrosted.
For best before date see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame, Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Fermented Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Dextrose, Soya Flour, Emulsifiers Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids and Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid, Rapeseed Oil
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per Roll|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||3.8g||2.4g|
For an alternate all-in-one version, blister the cherry tomatoes in the pan after the chorizo has been cooking for a couple of minutes, and finish the lot with shredded coriander.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.