Warburtons Crumpets 6 per pack
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
No. 1 crumpet brand*
*Total Coverage, Value Sales, 52 w/e 29.03.14, The Nielsen Company
Suitable for Home Freezing
Place under a preheated medium/hot grill for 3-4 minutes turning once until crisp on both sides. Simply serve hot with butter, your favourite jam or preserve, or drizzled with honey.
Once opened use within 2 days.
Contains wheat gluten
This product is produced in a bakery which uses milk, sesame seeds, soya and egg
Preparation and Usage
Simply toast or place under a preheated medium/hot grill for 3-4 minutes, turning once. Serve hot with butter/low fat spread, your favourite preserve or why not try cheese or a scrambled/poached egg!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergy Other Text:
Contains wheat, This product is produced in a bakery which uses milk, sesame seeds, soya and egg
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool dry place, ideally not refrigerated. Under warm conditions storage life will be reduced. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase. Once opened use within 2 days.
For 'Best Before' date see film.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour [with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (B3) and Thiamin (B1)], Water, Yeast, Raising Agents: E450, E500, Salt, Sugar, Preservative: Calcium Propionate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g of product||Per average crumpet (55g)||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g||20g|
|of which sugars||2.0g||1.1g||90g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Mar-2015 at 01:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.