Warre's Traditional Late Bottled Vintage Port 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£23.79 per 75cl
This Port Wine has been matured in its own bottle for at least four years unlike most other LBV's, which are bottled and sold immediately. This prolonged ageing process is the key to giving this wine its outstanding quality, balance and structure.
Ready for drinking now.
Warre's is the original British Port house. Pioneer of a great tradition, Warre's reputation for quality rests on its superb Quintas; Cavadinha, Retiro Antigo and Telhada and the commitment of the Symington family owners and winemakers for 4 generations.
- Brands: Warre's
- Wine Styles: Ruby Port (Not Crusted)
- Countries: Portugal
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Port, Decanter
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Symington Family Estates
Glass Bottle Recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.