Offer - WaterWipes 60 per pack
World's purest baby wipe - made using 99.9% water, 0.1% grapefruit seed extract - and nothing else.
Suitable for newborns, and babies of all ages with sensitive skin. These extra soft absorbent wipes have no greasy residue.
Free from preservatives - contains none of the preservatives or ingredients typically found in other wet wipes.
Convenience and purity - the convenience of wet wipes with the genuine purity of cotton wool and water as recommended by midwives. As they are ultra-mild and non-irritating they significantly reduce the risk of allergic reaction on the skin.
"When our first daughter was born, she suffered with sensitive skin and developed bad nappy rash. I wanted to find out why, so I took a look at the ingredients in the baby wipes we were using. I was shocked to learn just how many chemicals were in them - and questioned should we be putting them on her delicate skin? I thought there had to be a better way so I set about creating a purer, natural and safe alternative. Many years later and after a lot of hard work, testing, and scientific research, the perfect baby wipes, WaterWipes were born. As pure and gentle as cotton wool and water but as convenient as a baby wipe. Every day, in every corner of the world, new mums and dads are discovering the benefits of chemical-free, gentle and safe WaterWipes for their baby's skin, I hope you like them too."
Reseal label after use to keep wipes moist.
Dispose of wipe after use. Do not flush.
Do not dismantle or cut open the pack.
Preparation and Usage
A few tips:
WaterWipes are a fresh, natural product, free from chemicals and preservatives, therefore they should be used within 4 weeks of opening and as with all fresh products
Because we don't use chemicals to "bind" the liquid to the wipes like other brands, the water can sometimes migrate to the bottom of the pack, making the top wipes feel a bit dry. To remedy this, simply turn the closed pack over and squeeze it a few times and that will redistribute the water throughout the wipes.
Do not cut open the pack or transfer the wipes to another container.
Return To Address
If you'd like to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you on firstname.lastname@example.org
Irish Breeze Ltd.,
Ph: +353 41 9877460
Country of Origin
Irish Breeze Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
You should reclose the label and store in a cool, dry place.
Aqua (99.9%), Citrus Grandis Seed Extract (0.1%)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Oct-2015 at 00:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.