Offer - Watts Farms Baby Pak Choi 120g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£16.67 per kg
Baby Pak Choi Class 1; Weight 120g
Sweet and crisp. More tender than regular Pak Choi.
At Watts Farms, we are committed to supplying you with the best quality produce, and our partnership with Ocado means it can come fresh from us straight to your door. We are passionate about food and farming, and strive to carry out sustainable practices that will keep our fields healthy and productive for years to come. Our belief in home-grown fresh produce drives us to find new varieties and innovative techniques to bring you the best of British (and more!)
Please leave us feedback so we can ensure that we are doing a great job for you!
Best kept refrigerated. Wash before use.
Preparation and Usage
A traditional oriental ingredient, Baby Pak Choi goes well with flavours such as sesame and soy, chilli and ginger.
For a delicious and easy accompaniment to baked salmon, fry a finely chopped chilli, grated fresh ginger and crushed garlic for 20 – 30 seconds in 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Add the Baby Pak Choi (1 head pp), whole or halved, with 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes and finish with a drizzle of sesame oil.
Return To Address
Farningham Hill Rd,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Farningham Hill Rd,
Tray and overwrap
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Baby Pak Choi 100%
Suitable for Vegetarians
The addition of tomato and basil to our classic combination of Wholegrain and Quinoa really boosts the flavour in this rice dish. Simply heat the rice for 90 seconds and serve with pan-fried salmon and vegetables for a nutritious and well-balanced meal. The high protein content makes it an especially great way of refuelling after a workout
These healthy parcels are quick, and can be baked in the oven if you prefer.
Healthy, light and quick - just what you need in an afterwork meal.
Take an Asian approach to low-fat cooking - steam fish with pak choi, mirin, garlic and soy and serve topped with coriander.
An oriental summer treat - perfect when topped with remaining spring onions and a little fresh coriander.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.