Whiskas Cat Complete Dry with Chicken 2kg
It provides a gentle abrasive effect to help clean your cat's teeth and support healthy gums.
We believe that cats know what they like when it comes to food. So we put all of our care and know-how into creating the meals they instinctively need and love. Our recipes are carefully prepared and made with quality ingredients that taste delicious and are full of the goodness cats need. And because they don't like eating the same thing everyday we make sure that WHISKAS® offers the true variety they're looking for.
The world's leading authority on pet care and nutrition.
- Brands: Whiskas
Store in cool dry place.
For an average 4kg adult cat. Feeding instructions: Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Preparation and Usage
Feeding instructions: Adjust the amount of food to the level of activity and body condition of your cat. Water should always be available. Do you need any extra advice on how to feed your cat? If so, please contact our Consumer Careline. Allow for a transition phase when switching diet. Please ensure that your cat is healthy and has a healthy body condition, when using the feeding guide.
See pack for full feeding instructions.
Return To Address
For help & advice call free Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00 pm) WHISKAS® Careline 0800 0648484 (UK Residents only).
GB - Mars Petcare UK,
PO Box 9346,
IRL - Mars Ireland,
PO Box 3856,
Full Product Name:
Complete pet food for adult cats.
To avoid suffocation, keep this bags away from babies, young children and pets.
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatves (including 4% Chicken in the Light Brown Kibbles), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats (0.25% Fish Oil, 0.1% Sunflower Oil), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals (including 0.2% Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Vegetables (4% Carrots in the Orange Kibbles, 4% Peas in the Green Kibbles), Antioxidants, Colourants from Natural Origin
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin A:||12840 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||1755 IU|
|Vitamin E:||198 mg|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||19.5 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||1.9 mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||38.1 mg|
|Sodium selenite:||0.52 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||155 mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2015 at 00:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.