Offer - Whiskas Pouch Casserole Selection in Gravy 12 x 100g
100% Complete and balanced pet food for adult cats.
3x With Chicken;
3x With Turkey;
3x With Duck;
3x With Poultry.
Food cats would naturally choose.
We believe that cats know what they like when it comes to food, so we put all of our passion and know-how into creating the meals they prefer. Our recipes are carefully prepared and made with quality ingredients that taste delicious and are full of the natural goodness cats need.
Store in a cool dry place.
How much should you feed?
We know every cat is truly unique but our guide for the average 4kg cat is to feed 3 pouches a day. If you like to leave your cat some dry food during the day, recommend you amend as:
4kg Cat: 3 pouches per day or 2 pouches + 20g Whiskas® Dry.
Neutered Cat: 2 pouches per day or 1½ pouch + 15g Whiskas® Dry.
In Door Cat: 2 pouches per day or 1½ pouch + 15g Whiskas® Dry.
Water should always be available. Serve at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Freepost Mars Consumer Care
Cardboard box recyclable
- Made with high quality ingredients;
- A perfect balance of Vitamins & Minerals
Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals.
Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Turkey), Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals.
Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Duck), Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals.
Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Poultry), Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals.
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin B1:||28.5 mg|
|Vitamin E:||19 mg|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.3 mg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||31.7 mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||5.9 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||41.8 mg|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.