Whole Earth Organic Smooth Peanut Butter 340g
*Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Certified Carbon Neutral® company
Store in a cool dry place.
Return To Address
0845 602 1519
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Smooth Organic Peanut Butter with No Added Sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
Once opened, store in a cool, dry place and eat by the best before date. Do not refrigerate.
Best before date - see base of jar.
Made in the UK with ingredients from various countries
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/non-EU Agriculture, RSPO™ - Contains certified sustainable palm oil. RSPO-1106070, www.rspo.org
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts, Contains Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Roasted Organic Peanuts (91%), Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Sea Salt†, †Approved Non Organic ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic; No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||13.7g|
|of which sugars||5.2g|
Containing kale, a banana, cinnamon and peanut butter this delicious smoothie not only tastes great but it’s filled with nutrients too. The kale packs a vitamin boost while the banana and PB make the smoothie extra creamy. Double the recipe if you want to make some for friends or if you want more for yourself!
If you have a sweet tooth then these cookies are ideal. Leave them to cool if you want to enjoy them crunchy but they’re also really yummy (and gooey) straight from the oven.
1 hr 12 mins
Curry is one of the nation’s favourite dishes and this pork and peanut butter curry doesn’t disappoint. It’s perfect for chilly winter evenings and it’s full of flavour. Delicious served with fragrant jasmine rice.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2016 at 03:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.