Offer - Wholetail Scampi in Breadcrumbs Waitrose 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
£21.45 per kg
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 7, 220°C, Fan 200°C 10-12 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place scampi on a preheated baking tray in centre of oven. Turn halfway through cooking. Cook until golden brown.
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove all shell, some fragments may remain.
Latin Name: Nephrops norvegicus
Country of Origin: UK
Method of catch: Dermersal otter trawlCaught in the North East Atlantic
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Scampi (Nephrops norvegicus)(Crustacean) (53%), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Cornflour, Wheat Semolina, Rice Flour, Salt, Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, White Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||1.0g||0.9g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.