Wholewheat Tagliatelle Waitrose 500g
Made by a family-run company with three generations of Italian expertise, our fresh pasta is expertly prepared using free range eggs and top quality wholewheat flour, for a firm texture and slightly nutty flavour.
Hob - From Chilled. Allow approximately 125g pasta per person. For best results, place the pasta into a large pan of boiling water.
Bring back to the boil and cook for 4 minutes according to taste.
Drain thoroughly and serve immediately.
Do not reheat once cooked.
Preparation and Usage
Serving suggestion: Wholewheat tagliatelle goes well with richly-flavoured and spicy sauces.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Fresh wholewheat free range egg pasta
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date.
Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Per 100g Energy 594kJ 141kcal
Per 1/4 pack as prepared provides Energy 742kJ 176kcal 9%, Fat 1.9g 3%, Saturates 0.5g 3%, Sugars 1.0g 1%, Salt 0.04g 1% RI
RI = % of your daily reference intake
This pack provides four servings
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholemeal Wheat Semolina, Pasteurised Free Range Egg (15%), Water
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/4 Pack|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.5g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||1.0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.