William Worthingtons White Shield 500ml
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Anything but 'pale'. White Shield owes its alluring bronze sparkle to pioneering maltsters who fired home grown barley malts over coke ovens to create lighter beers than the dark porters of the day.
Like fine cask beer, bottle conditioned White Shield boasts a small amount of William Worthington's feisty dual yeast, and will mature for at 3 years after shipping from the nation's oldest micro-brewery, in Burton upon Trent.
To appreciate a sparkling clear glass of White shield, the connoisseur pours with a steady hand, leaving the precious last drops in the bottle.
5.6% alc. vol.
2.8 UK Units per bottle
- Brands: Worthingtons
- Countries: England
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free
For best result allow to settle for 12 hours and serve cool 11 - 13ºC
Preparation and Usage
Pour with care, leaving any natural sediment in the bottle. Serve at cask cellar temperature 11-13°C.
Pour with care, leaving any natural sediment in the bottle. Serve at cask cellar temperature 11-13°C
Country of Origin
Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd.,
137 High Street,
Molson Coors Ireland,
Maynooth Business Campus,
Pack - Glass
Allergy Other Text:
Contains malted barley
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Contains Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2015 at 02:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.