Winalot Classics 6 x 400g
Vitamin enriched, nutritionally balanced, complete wholesome pet food.
- Brands: Winalot
Please store this can, unopened in a cool, dry place. Once opened, cover and use within 24 hours.
Serve at room temperature. If your dog has not tried Winalot before, introduce it over a week beginning by mixing it with his usual food. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Daily feeding guide:
Toy dog (1-5kg) - 525g per day
Small dog (5-12kg) - 525-1050g per day
Medium dog (12-25kg) - 1050-1820g per day
Large dog (25-45kg) - 1820-2800g per day
Giant dog (45kg+) - more than 2800g per day.
Preparation and Usage
How to use:
Serve at room temperature. If your dog has not tried Winalot before introduce it over a week beginning by mixing it with his usual food. Fresh, clean water should always be available.
Healthy adult dogs should be fed the following amounts
Dog weight: Up to 5kg, Amount per day: Up to 510g, Cans per day: Up to 1.25
Dog weight: 5 - 12kg, Amount per day: 510 - 980g, Cans per day: 1.25 - 2.5
Dog weight: 12 - 25kg, Amount per day: 980 - 1700g, Cans per day: 2.5 - 4.25
Dog weight: 25 - 45kg, Amount per day: 1700 - 2640g, Cans per day: 4.25 - 6.5
Dog weight: 45kg+, Amount per day: 2640g+, Cans per day: 6.5+
The recommended daily amounts should be adjusted according to weather conditions, the animal's level of activity and its physical condition.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd.
PO Box 297,
With Chicken in Jelly: Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Chicken 4%), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals, Coloured with EC Additives.
With Lamb & Turkey in Jelly, Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Lamb 4%, Turkey 4%), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals, Coloured with EC Additives
With Cod & Plaice in Jelly, Meat And Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (of which Cod 4%, Plaice 4%) , Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals, Coloured with EC Additives.
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents:|
|Fat content:||4.0 %|
|Crude ash:||3.0 %|
|Crude fibres:||0.5 %|
|Vit. A:||1 590 IU/kg|
|Vit. D3:||150 IU/kg|
|Fe (E1):||10.5 mg/kg|
|I (E2):||0.4 mg/kg|
|Cu (E4):||1.2 mg/kg|
|Mn (E5):||1.3 mg/kg|
|Zn (E6):||20.5 mg/kg|
|Se (E8):||0.014 mg/kg|
|E451i:||3 500 mg/kg|
|E499:||2 000 mg/kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2015 at 01:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.