Yarden Chicken Frankfurters 400g
over 1 week *
Use within 7 days after opening.
Cooking Instructions - General. Frankfurters are precooked and need only warming up.; Hob - From Chilled. Cook: Place frankfurters in 1 liter boiling water (to cover), remove from heat, wait 10 min and serve.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Cook frozen frankfurters for 15 min. or in preheated 180°C oven. The pan may be greased and sauce may be added.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Cook chilled frankfurters for 10 min. in preheated 180°C oven. The pan may be greased and sauce may be added.
Preparation and Usage
Frankfurters are precooked and need only warming up
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tiv Tirat Zvi 2000,
Kibbutz Tirat Zvi,
Beit Shean Valley,
Full Product Name:
Osem U.K. Ltd.,
7-8 Hemmells Park,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mechanically Separated Chicken Meat (65%), Chicken Fat, Water, Potato Starch, Vegetable Protein (Soy) - (not during Passover), Sugar, Modified Starch, Spices: (E-621), Salt, Stabilizers: (E-450, E-452), Colour: Beet Powder, Acidity Regulator: E-575 - (not during Passover), Antioxidant: E-316- (during Passover: E-300), Preservative: E-250
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||1046 kJ/252 kcal|
|of which: Saturates||6 g|
|of which: sugars||Trace|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-May-2016 at 03:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.