Offer - Yeo Valley Organic 0% Fat Vanilla Yogurt 450g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 14)*
... now that's a breath of fresh air from the country.
This is how yogurt should be - thick, creamy and alive with flavour. Our yogurt is made with organic milk from cows that graze on clover - rich organic grass. The fresh mild taste comes from using friendly bacteria and crushed vanilla pods, the smoothness is a result of time, patience and our know-how.
Yeo Valley Organic is a family-owned, independent and proud of our traditional British farming roots and strong organic values. We hope you enjoy our products.
Our yogurt, made with organic milk from cows that graze on luscious pastures, rich in clover, where the use of artificial chemicals is avoided.
These remarkable cows...
All our organic milk is supplied by the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative (OMSCo). Their cows enjoy a relaxed and natural life with ample room to roam.
To balance your body...
Each spoonful of this Yeo Valley Organic yogurt contains millions of live bacteria (lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium) that help you maintain the balance of natural flora in your body this may aid digestion and general being.
What's Yeoganic? It's our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
- Brands: Yeo Valley
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Fat Free
- Options: On Offer
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Contains: organic milk
Factory - Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Clip - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Fat Free Yogurt (Milk) (92%), Organic Sugar, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Maize Starch, Organic Vanilla Powder, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||368 kJ/87 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||15.5g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
|¿19% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|
Why not try adding half a piece of preserved ginger to the smoothie for a spicy kick?
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Apr-2015 at 02:45. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.