Yeo Valley Organic Butter 250g
over 2 weeks *
What could be better.
Smother it on hot toast, bake and cook with it.
Our butter is churned from organic milk which comes from farms where the cows are fed on clover-rich grass and have plenty of room to roam free.
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Melts over mash, sizzles in the pan
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Packing - Not Recyclable
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Unsalted Butter (Milk), Salt, Minimum fat content 80%
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||52.1g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
This delicious and hearty mushroom risotto substitutes fiber-rich barley for the more traditional arborio rice and works well as a main dish or a side dish for steak.
Using a selection of both wild and cultivated mushrooms produces a soup bursting with flavour. The horseradish cream provides a welcome kick.
The combination of rich meat and creamy mash is a timeless classic, you can always add diced carrots and peas to the beef mixture if you wanted to add some vegetables.
1 hr 20 mins
This is a lovely moist cake which is gluten-free - when you pull the cake out of the oven, it will look like it's not done in the centre. That's fine - it is!
This velvety pudding separates in the oven into a delicate sponge with a tangy custard sauce
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 09-Feb-2016 at 01:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.