Offer - Yeo Valley Organic Fruity Favourites Yogurts 4 x 120g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 17)*
We're proud that Yeo Valley yogurts are unashamedly good quality at surprisingly good prices for everyone.
From Our West Country Dairy
Our organic milk comes from a West Country based cooperative whose farmers take great care of their dairy herds and pride in the quality of the milk they produce.
It's not just our farming methods that are sustainable, all our dairies are powered by green electricity too.
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Lid - Card - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Card - Widely Recycled; Sleeve - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Strawberry Yogurt, Raspberry Yogurt, Peach & Apricot Yogurt, Blackcurrant Yogurt
Full Product Name:
Strawberry, Raspberry, Peach & Apricot, Blackcurrant
Please keep refrigerated.
For 'use by' date, see lid.
Peach & Apricot Yogurt:
WARNING: May contain fruit stones
Made in the west Country
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non EU Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Strawberry Yogurt: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (86%), Organic Sugar, Organic Strawberries (5%), Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavouring, Organic Concentrated Elderberry Juice, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Raspberry Yogurt: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (86%), Organic Sugar, Organic Raspberries (5%), Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavouring, Organic Concentrated Elderberry Juice, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Peach & Apricot Yogurt: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (86%), Organic Sugar, Organic Peach (2%), Organic Apricot (2%), Organic Peach Purée (0.5%), Organic Apricot Purée (0.5%), Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavourings, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Blackcurrant Yogurt: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (86%), Organic Blackcurrant (5%), Organic Sugar, Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavouring, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Contains the following Live Cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||2.4g|
|of which sugars||12.9g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
|¿16% of the Nutrient|
|Reference Value (800mg/day)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Sep-2016 at 01:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.