Yeo Valley Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
Our Greek style yogurt is much thicker and creamier than other yogurt and tastes superb. Made with organic milk from cows that graze on clover-rich organic grass, it's thick enough to stand your spoon in.
Incredibly versatile, you can cook with it, enjoy it on its own, or spoon on top of desserts as an alternative to cream.
What's Yeoganic? It's our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
Just unzip this easy-to-recycle sleeve to find out more...
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Contains: organic milk
This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (Lactose)
Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Country of Origin
Clip - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
No added ingredients, This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (lactose), Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.9g|
|of which sugars||6.4g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occuring sodium|
|¿16% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|
This simple salad is great with a watercress salad and a a glass of dry Riesling.
This aubergine dish is a delicious Middle Eastern-inspired recipe, which would be perfect as a light meal or starter. Simon is stuffing the aubergine discs with a hearty combination of minced lamb, bulgur wheat, tomatoes and aromatic spices. For a vegetarian alternative, Simon recommends replacing the lamb with cubes of roasted squash. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This Parfait Cheesecake is a really tasty frozen dessert that’s perfect for summer or winter. Simon has rippled zingy lemon curd and crumbly shortbread biscuits through the parfait for delicious contrasts of flavour and texture. It’s ideal for entertaining because you can prepare the parfait weeks in advance and leave it in the freezer until ready to eat. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
Simon’s spicy lamb turnover is a delicious alternative to a pasty, made with flaky puff pastry. He fills his turnovers with spicy slow-cooked lamb for a warming autumnal treat. These mini pies are really easy to prepare ahead of time and then bake when ready to eat.
2 hrs 15 mins
These chicken or turkey koftas are a delicious alternative to lamb or beef versions. The mince is studded with herbs and spices for an exotic Persian-inspired flavour. Simon serves them with a fresh, herby yoghurt to cut through the spice. These koftas would make a delicious starter or you could serve them as part of a Middle Eastern mezze. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Mar-2015 at 04:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.