Yeo Valley Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
Our Greek style yogurt is much thicker and creamier than other yogurt and tastes superb. Made with organic milk from cows that graze on clover-rich organic grass, it's thick enough to stand your spoon in.
Incredibly versatile, you can cook with it, enjoy it on its own, or spoon on top of desserts as an alternative to cream.
What's Yeoganic? It's our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
Collect 10 Yeokens with this pot
Yeokens = fab discounts & freebies on our website.
The more you collect, the more rewards you earn!
Start collecting them at: yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens
UK, 18+. See inside or yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens for details.
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Contains: organic milk
This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (Lactose)
Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Greek Style Natural Yogurt
Please keep refrigerated. Once opened, eat within 3 days.
For 'Use By' Date, See Lid.
Made in the West Country
OMSCO - Organic milk for life, EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, UK Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
No added ingredients, Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic; No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||6.3g|
|of which sugars||5.3g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
|¿18% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|
'Curry' favour with friends, thanks to this highly socialable, easy-to-cook Korma…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
A deliciously sweet and warming soup with the creaminess of our Greek Style Yogurt.
An easy weekday treat using fresh plums, cream and yogurt with a hint of cardamom. Simple to prepare, this is a wonderful Autumn dessert and a great way to make the most of English plums.
1 hr 10 mins
This jar of make-ahead porridge will be ready for you to grab and go in the morning.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Oct-2016 at 01:54. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.