Yeo Valley Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
Our Greek style yogurt is much thicker and creamier than other yogurt and tastes superb. Made with organic milk from cows that graze on clover-rich organic grass, it's thick enough to stand your spoon in.
Incredibly versatile, you can cook with it, enjoy it on its own, or spoon on top of desserts as an alternative to cream.
What's Yeoganic? It's our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
Just unzip this easy-to-recycle sleeve to find out more...
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Contains: organic milk
This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (Lactose)
Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Country of Origin
Clip - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
No added ingredients, This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (lactose), Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.9g|
|of which sugars||6.4g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occuring sodium|
|¿16% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|
Delicious as a side dish to any barbecue or asian-inspired meal, Canned Food UK's Indian spiced potatoes are made using canned potatoes, making this recipe simple to create in no time!
'Curry' favour with friends, thanks to this highly socialable, easy-to-cook Korma…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Try this healthy, revitalising smoothie the morning after that late, late night before…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
A deliciously sweet and warming soup with the creaminess of our Greek Style Yogurt.
An easy weekday treat using fresh plums, cream and yogurt with a hint of cardamom. Simple to prepare, this is a wonderful Autumn dessert and a great way to make the most of English plums.
1 hr 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Nov-2015 at 00:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.