Offer - Yeo Valley Organic Little Yeos Fruity Favourites Smooth Yogurts 4 x 90g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 19.5)*
Organic wholemilk yogurt blended with a smooth, organic fruit puree.
1 x Strawberry
1 x Raspberry
1 x Apricot
1 x Peach
Dear Parent, we make our children's yogurts with all natural, organic ingredients, at our family-owned dairy in Somerset. The delicious flavours have been carefully selected to help develop your children's palate and the calcium in the milk will help to build their bones and teeth. And, because we know they don't stay babies for very long, these pots are bigger than our 6-pack pots, making them perfect for your growing child.
We support hundreds of British family farms by buying their milk for the tasty things we make.
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Contains: organic milk
Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Film - Card - Widely Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergy Other Text:
No gluten-containing ingredients
1 x Strawberry, 1 x Peach, 1 x Apricot, 1 x Raspberry
Full Product Name:
Organic yogurt, blended with a smooth fruit purée
Please keep refrigerated.
Made in the West Country
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non EU Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Peach: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (88%),Organic Peach Puree (5%), Organic Sugar, Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavouring, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Apricot: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (88%), Organic Apricot Purée (5%), Organic Sugar, Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavouring, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Strawberry: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (88%), Organic Strawberry Purée (5%), Organic Sugar, Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavouring, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, Raspberry: Organic Whole Milk Yogurt (88%), Organic Raspberry Purée (5%), Organic Sugar, Organic Maize Starch, Natural Flavouring, Organic Concentrated Lemon Juice, May also contain Nuts, Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Acidophillus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 90g pot|
|of which saturates||2.9g||2.6g|
|of which sugars||10.8g||9.7g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occuring sodium|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Apr-2015 at 02:09. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.