Yeo Valley Organic Natural Yogurt 500g
No added sugar - just plenty of probiotic bacteria helping to keep your body in balance.
No added sugar. This product contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar.
Organic milk for life.
What's Yeoganic? It's our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Contains: organic milk
Factory - Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Country of Origin
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Please keep refrigerated. Once opened, eat within 3 days.
For 'use by' date, see lid.
Made in the West Country
EU Organic - GB-ORG-5, UK Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
No added ingredients, This Yogurt contains only Milk's naturally occurring Sugar (Lactose), Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||344 kJ/82 kcal|
|of which saturates||2.7g|
|of which sugars||6.5g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
|¿17% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|
These tasty muffins are best eaten hot out of the oven, spread with a little cold butter!
Smokey trout with a kick from a tangy horseradish sauce.
The sweet and sour yogurt dressing complements the scallops really well. A great starter or main course.
The crunchy part is flapjack, so you'll have lots of extra flapjack left over that isn't used in the fool. Flapjack is packed full of energy with slow release carbs and is great for children as a snack, picnics or packed lunches. Cook the flapjack and gooseberries the day before you wish to eat the fool. The gooseberry fool is much lower fat than normal fool as it uses a mixture of crème fraiche and yoghurt instead of cream and low fat can be used without losing much flavour too. You can keep children occupied for ages topping and tailing gooseberries. Children can weigh out ingredients, grease and line the cake tin and they'll have fun bashing up the flapjack once it's cold as well as mashing and mixing the gooseberries and elderflower cordial. For a cheat's version use granola or oat crunchy cereal instead of the home made flapjack.
This is a bit like a posh smoothie, make sure it's well chilled before you serve it and add the strawberry squirts at the last minute. If you want to make ice lollies just freeze the finished mixture in ice lolly moulds, lovely for hot days.This is a great recipe for children to help with, cleaning and hulling the strawberries and sieving the pips out will keep them occupied for a while.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Aug-2015 at 00:36. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.