Yeo Valley Organic Natural Yogurt 500g
No added sugar - just plenty of probiotic bacteria helping to keep your body in balance.
No added sugar. This product contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar.
Organic milk for life.
What's Yeoganic? It's our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Contains: organic milk
Factory - Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Country of Origin
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Please keep refrigerated. Once opened, eat within 3 days.
For 'use by' date, see lid.
Made in the West Country
EU Organic - GB-ORG-5, UK Agriculture
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
No added ingredients, This Yogurt contains only Milk's naturally occurring Sugar (Lactose), Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||344 kJ/82 kcal|
|of which saturates||2.7g|
|of which sugars||6.5g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
|¿17% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|
These tasty muffins are best eaten hot out of the oven, spread with a little cold butter!
This is fusion food at its best. Delicious fresh flavours in the marinade combine perfectly with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste to give it a unique smoky heat. If you love tandoori chicken then this is definitely one for you to try. Nice easy recipe too, just throw all the ingredients together and leave it to take on all the amazing flavours overnight. To make a meal of it, try serving this chicken with some Mexican Ratatouille or herby rice. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
8 hrs 35 mins
Blueberries or raspberries work just as well in these simple but delicious muffins!
The sweet and sour yogurt dressing complements the scallops really well. A great starter or main course.
Smokey trout with a kick from a tangy horseradish sauce.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Sep-2016 at 01:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.