Offer - Yeo Valley Organic Vanilla Dairy Ice Cream 900ml
Price per 100ml: 19.5p
Yeo Valley Organic Madagascan vanilla dairy ice cream is made in the heart of Devon, using the finest organic milk and cream. The result: a smooth and silky ice cream with a rich, creamy taste you'll love.
What's Yeoganic? It's our way of being organic & a little bit more - we go the extra country mile when it comes to keeping our land & livestock healthy.
- Brands: Yeo Valley
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Country of Origin
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Tub - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Whole Milk, Organic Whipping Cream (21%) (Milk), Organic Sugar, Organic Skimmed Milk Powder, Organic Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Organic Vanilla Extract (0.4%), Stabilisers (Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan)
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||3.8g|
|of which sugars||11.4g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
A divine medley of texture and flavour that's irresistible.
A great dessert to cook on the barbecue as the embers begin to die down. Any leftover sauce can be stored in the fridge and served later in the week drizzled over scoops of ice cream and a sliced banana for a quick pudding.
This coffee based drink-cum-dessert is highly delicious and oh-so-easy to make. It's just a shot of hot espresso poured over a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkled with glistening Demerara for some crunchiness. Serve with a crisp biscuit, and customise with your favourite liqueur, if you wish.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.