Offer - Young's 2 Gastro Florentine Crusted Pollock Frozen 340g
Alaska Pollock fillet portions topped with cheese and spinach sauce and a cheese & mustard crumble
Responsibly sourced fish for life®
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. Each half pack oven baked contains Calories 203 10%, Sugar 1.0g 1%, Fat 10.3g 15%, Saturates 3.7g 19%, Salt 0.8g 13% of an adult's GDA*
*GDAs are based on the average daily requirement of a middle aged woman. Your personal daily requirement may differ.
Restaurant Quality Meals for Two
Fish caught in the Pacific Ocean
Sleeve - Card - widely recycled
Tray - Foil - widely recycled
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
Rinse tray before recycling
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
Oven cook - From Frozen. Our Florentine Crusted Pollock is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
30 mins to oven bake - 200°C/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 6
Pre-heat the oven.
Remove outer packaging and film lid.
Place tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes (fan oven 25 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
For the perfect evening meal...
Try accompanying these Florentine Crusted Pollock fillets with butternut squash wedges, sauteed green beans & sugar snap peas.
Enjoy with a well chilled Pinot Grigio.
Peel and cut butternut squash into wedges, mix with olive oil, a sprig of thyme & seasoning. Roast in oven at 200°C for 20 to 25 minutes
Add fresh green beans & sugar snap peas to salted boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then drain.
Finally chop shallots and sweat gently in frying pan with butter for a couple of minutes, add greens, mix and season to taste.*
*These cooking suggestions are a guideline only due to the natural variation in ingredients and variations between cooking appliances.
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Full Product Name:
Alaska Pollock Fillet Portions Topped with Cheese Sauce and a Cheese & Mustard Crumble
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Alaska Pollock (61%) (Fish), Cheddar Cheese (7%) (Milk), Water, Milk, Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Rapeseed Oil, Wholegrain Mustard (2%) [Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Spices], Gruyere Cheese (1.5%) (Milk), Spinach, Cornflour, Cream (Milk), Onion, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Maize Flour, Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt], Yeast, Salt, Garlic Purée, Wheat Gluten, White Pepper, Nutmeg
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each half pack oven baked contians||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.5g||3.7g||19%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.6g||1.0g||1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
Flaky Alaskan Pollock fillets topped with gruyere cheese and spinach, finished with a crunchy cheddar cheese and wholegrain mustard breadcrumb crust.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2015 at 00:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.