Offer - Young's 4 Large Breaded Haddock Fillets Frozen 480g
Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
**Voted tastiest brand in an independent survey conducted by Wirral Sensory Services, March 2015
Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
For more information on the research methodology please visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk/votedtastiesbrand
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter @youngsseafood
Oven cook - From Frozen. Our Haddock fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
22 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 22 minutes (fan oven 20 minutes).
PO Box 51,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Large Formed Haddock Fillets in Breadcrumb
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Haddock Fillet (54%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Rapeseed Oil, Water, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Sea Salt, Mustard Flour, Sunflower Oil, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Salt
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.8g||0.9g||4%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.2g||1.4g||2%||90g|
|Pack contains 4 servings|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Jul-2016 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.