Offer - Young's 4 Pink Salmon Fillets Frozen 360g
83.3p per 100g
Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too.
As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook facebook.com/youngsseafood
Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
Cooking Instructions - General. Our pink Salmon fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. More than one fillet may require additional cooking time.; Microwave - From Frozen. 3 1/2 mins
Remove all packaging including the individual pouch, and place one fillet onto a plate suitable for use in the microwave.
Cover with film and pierce several times.
Cook in the centre of the turntable on Full Power as follows:
Microwave Power 800W, Cook 2 1/2 mins, Stand 1 min
Microwave Power 900W, Cook 2 1/2 mins, Stand 1 min
Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 200°C /Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 6.
Pre heat the oven.
Remove all packaging including the individual pouch, wrap fillet in lightly oiled foil and form a parcel.
Place the parcel onto a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven.
Cook for 22 minutes (fan oven 20 minutes).; Poach - From Frozen. Remove all packaging including the individual pouch and place one fillet into suitably sized pan.
Cover with milk or water and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
Simmer for 14 minutes.; Shallow Fry - From Frozen. Remove all packaging including the individual pouch, and heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Gently add one fillet to the pan, flesh side down first.
Cook for 14 minutes, turning occasionally.
Return To Address
PO Box 51,
Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Get inspired why not try...
Baked pink Salmon with a lemon and dill marinade
You Will Need...
2 Pink Salmon Fillets
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Remove all the packaging and place the Salmon fillets onto a large square of lightly oiled foil.
2. Make a marinade from the olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper and rub into the Salmon. Finish with chopped fresh dill.
3. Close the foil loosely around the Salmon fillets, place on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC/Fan 170ºC/Gas Mark 6.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
PO Box 51,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Boneless Pink Salmon Fillets
Store at -18ºC or below.
Do not re-froze once defrosted.
See Best Before End box for EU approval number.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Produced and packed in China, Caught by Purse Seine and Gill Net in the North East and North West Pacific Ocean
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pacific Salmon (Oncorhynchus Gorbuscha) (Fish)
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.7g||0.5g||3%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.0g||0.0g||<1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
|Pack contains 4 servings|
This sounds like a rather unusual soup, but the flavours merge beautifully; it also makes a perfect starter for a family Yom Tov meal. Saffron is derived from the flower of the saffron crocus. To produce 12g of dried saffron 1kg of flowers are needed, making saffron the most expensive spice in the world.
Seared salmon fillets with wilted spinach and a classic beurre blanc sauce.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.