Offer - Young's 5 White Fish Fillets Frozen 450g
£1.33 per 100g
Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
We love it, and we want Britain to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition. It's nature's way of preserving.
Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook facebook.com/youngsseafood
Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
Cooking Instructions - General. Our white fish fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. More than one fillet will require additional cooking time.; Microwave - From Frozen. 3 1/2 - 4 mins to microwave.
Remove all packaging and place one fillet onto a plate suitable for use in the microwave.
Cover with film and pierce several times.
Cook in the centre of the turntable on Full Power as follows:
Microwave Power 800W, Cook 3 mins, Stand 1 min
Microwave Power 900W, Cook 2 1/2 mins, Stand 1 min
Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 22 mins to oven bake
200°C /Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 6.
Pre heat the oven.
Remove all packaging and wrap one fillet in lightly oiled foil and form a parcel.
Place the parcel onto a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven.
Cook for 22 minutes (fan oven 20 minutes).
Return To Address
PO Box 51,
Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Get inspired why not try...
Baked white fish with a herby crust
You Will Need...
2 White Fish Fillets
1 Clove Garlic Crushed
1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
Salt & Pepper
3 Tbsps Fresh White Breadcrumb
2 Tbsps Olive Oil
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
3 Tbsps of Chopped Fresh Herbs (Chives, Parsley, Coriander & Dill)
1. Remove all the packaging & place the fish fillets in a lightly oiled oven proof dish.
2. Mix the garlic, herbs, parmesan, lemon juice & bread crumbs together & season.
3. Spread the mixture over the fish & bake in a pre-heated oven 200ºC/Fan 170ºC/Gas 6 for 25 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
PO Box 51,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Skinless & Boneless Pollock Fillets in a Protective Ice Glaze
Store at -18ºC or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
See Best Before End box for EU approval number.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Produced and packed in China, Caught by trawl in the North East or North West Pacific Ocean
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Alaska Pollock (Theragra Chalcogramma) (Fish), Water (as a Protective Ice Glaze)
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.4g||0.3g||1%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.0g||0.0g||<1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
|Pack contains 5 servings|
Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes.
These fresh and fragrant fish cakes are ideal for a midweek supper.
This herb crusted haddock is an elegant dish packed with flavour.
A tasty dish of pan-fried cod fillets with parmesan mash and sundried tomato dressing.
A delicious Goan fish curry which can be made ahead and frozen for a quick, convenient and tasy weeknight dinner.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.