Offer - Young's Admiral's Pie Frozen 340g
Young's Salmon Crumble
Young's Mariner's Pie
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
Try Me, Love Me or Your Money Back
We are so confident that you will love our new improved recipes across the Young's Meals Range, that if you're not 100% satisfied, we will happily give you your money back!
All we ask is that you tell us why you don't love our new improved recipe in no less than 15 words, and we'll send you a cheque to refund the purchase price and postage.
Send your statement, the 'Try Me, Love Me' front of packaging, ringed till receipt and name and address to: Young's Money Back Guarantee, PO Box 1080, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GW
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Admiral's Pie is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Microwave - From Frozen. 9 mins to microwave.
Remove outer packaging and film lid.
Place tray onto a microwaveable plate and cook on Full Power in the centre of the turntable as follows.
800W - Cook for 10 mins, then stand for 1 min.
900W - Cook for 9 mins, then stand for 1 min.
Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 45 mins to oven bake in a conventional sized oven - 220ºC/Fan 190ºC/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven.
Remove outer packaging and film lid.
Place tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 45 minutes (fan oven 40 minutes).
Country of Origin
P.O. Box 51,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Pieces of Alaska Pollock Fillet in our Creamy Butter Sauce, Topped with Partially Reconstituted Mashed Potato and Cheddar Cheese
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Partially Reconstituted Dried Potato (42%), Water, Alaska Pollock (15%) (Fish), Cream (4%) (Milk), Butter (3%) (Milk), Red Cheddar Cheese (2%) [Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Colour: Annatto; Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1))], Milk Proteins, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Seasoning [Salt, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Sunflower Oil], Dextrose, Salt, Parsley, Potato Starch, Flavourings, Colours: Capsanthin, Curcumin, White Pepper
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each pack oven baked contains|
|(of which saturates)||2.7g||8.2g|
|(of which sugars)||1.9g||5.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Nov-2015 at 00:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.