Young's Gastro Battered Calamari Frozen 250g
Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
If you like this you'll love Young's Wholetail Scampi.
Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- Brands: Young's
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Calamari is best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Deep Fry - From Frozen. Pre-heat the oil to 180°C.
Remove all packaging.
Gently lower Calamari into the hot oil and cook for 4 minutes.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 18 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7
Pre-heat the oven.
Remove all packaging.
Place Calamari onto a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 18 minutes (fan over 15 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
our Calamari with chilli & lemon mayonnaise
Enjoy with a well chilled glass of Verdelho.
Return To Address
PO Box 51,
Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Squid Rings in Seasoned Batter
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Squid Rings (40%) (Mollusc), Water, Wheat Flour, Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Flavourings, Colour: Riboflavin
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each half pack oven baked contains|
|of which saturates||1.6g||1.6g|
|of which sugars||0.4g||0.4g|
|Pack contains 2 servings|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Aug-2016 at 01:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.