Offer - Young's Gastro Garlic & Herb Dusted Plaice 2 Frozen 230g
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
Oven cook - From Frozen. Our Garlic & Herb Dusted Plaice Fillets are at their best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
20 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven and baking tray.
Remove all packaging.
Place product onto the baking tray in the centre of the oven.
Cook for 20 minutes (fan oven 18 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
For the perfect evening meal...
Try serving these Lightly Dusted Plaice fillets with crisp oven baked new potatoes & a fresh salad of juicy tomatoes, red onions & capers.
Enjoy with a sharp zingy Sauvignon Blanc or refreshing English ale.
Cut the new potatoes in half, drizzle with olive oil & season.
Place flat on a hot griddle pan & cook for a couple of minutes before transferring to a baking tray. Add a sprig of rosemary, a drizzle of olive oil & finish cooking in an oven at 220°C/gas mark 7 for 20-25 minutes.
Slice tomatoes onto a plate, slice red onions into rings, scatter capers on top with a sprinkle of chopped parsley, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar & olive oil and season to taste.*
*These cooking suggestions are a guideline only due to the natural variation in ingredients and variations between cooking appliances.
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Full Product Name:
Plaice Fillets in a Light Dusting with Garlic and Herbs
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Plaice Fillet (75%) (Fish), Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Rice Flour, Water, Maize Flour, Salt, Yeast Extract, Roasted Garlic Powder, Herbs [Parsley, Basil], Flavouring, Yeast
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.0g||1.0g||5%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.4g||0.4g||<1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Feb-2015 at 00:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.