Young's Gastro Sea Salt & Pepper 2 Basa Fillets Frozen 320g
Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook facebook.com/youngsseafood
Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- Brands: Young's
Oven cook - From Frozen. Our Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Dusted Basa Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
22 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven and baking tray. Remove all packaging. Place product on the baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 22 minutes (fan oven 18 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
For the perfect evening meal...
Try serving these Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Dusted Basa fillets with new potatoes topped with herb butter, sweet peas & sprouting broccoli.
Enjoy with a glass of well chilled new world Riesling.
Return To Address
PO Box 51,
Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Full Product Name:
Basa Fillets Dusted in a Flour Breadcrumb Coating with Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Basa (75%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Polenta Flour, Sea Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk, Yeast, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.9g||1.4g||7%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||0.8g||<1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2015 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.